Good news Avatar fans. Last week on Discord I learned not one, but two new Avatar podcasts were launching. I don’t know about you but I love to listen to a good podcast, and it’s been years since I’ve had an Avatar related one to check out. So I wanted to share how you can also listen to them for yourself.
The first one I heard about is called “Eana Mokri” and you can find out more information about the podcast on the Learn Na’vi forums by clicking HERE.
Direct links to listen to this podcast are…
The second podcast I learned about it is from Tirea Aean and Tsyili, who are working on a Na’vi only podcast called “kelku ikranä a hawnventi yom” which can be heard at this link…
You can learn more about this podcast by also checking out the Learn Na’vi forums and clicking HERE.
Disney has finally released the official soundtrack from Pandora. You can now listen to some of the beautiful music featured at the park. It includes songs heard on the two main rides, Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey, plus additional tracks featured at Pongu Pongu and Satu’li Canteen. For only $9.99 you can own the album yourself by going to iTunes. The music was composed by the late James Horner and Simon Franglen who both worked on the Avatar soundtrack released in 2009.
The track list-
- Flight of Passage Ride Through – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Na’vi River Journey Ride Through – Sandra Benton
- Pandora Walk Through – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- The Shaman Call (from Windtraders) – Simon Franglen
- Magic of the Land (from Windtraders) – James Horner
- Spirits of Mo’ara (from Windtraders) – James Horner
- Raggatar (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Shaman of the Souls (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Surf’s Up (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Bossa (from Pongu Pongu) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Surf’s Up (from Pongu Pongu) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Wave (from Pongu Pongu) – Simon Franglen